Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hollow Eyed Phantom

Here's another creepy account from a recent episode of Darkness Radio. This one details an encounter with a hollow eyed spirit that seems intent on stealing the energy or life force of a sleeping victim.

Brandon recounts his story:

"I'm currently 21, so this was around the mid 2000's. I was around 13 or 14 or so. It was in my old house in West Valley, Utah. Years before this, I would hear my name being called, doors shutting when there was nothing even close, and this went on for years.

One day I remember in particular, I was freaked out about something. I don't remember what, so I slept in my father's room, it was around 3:30 or 4 in the morning on the clock if I remember right.

I saw something that was six and a half feet tall come out of the mirror, wearing all white. The room went foggy for some reason. It had empty eye sockets, short black hair, and white skin.

It was standing over my dad and putting its hand on his chest and I noticed him breathing weird and offbeat so I tried to wake him and was freaking out. It felt like this thing was staring through my soul.

As I tried to wake him, it dashed into the mirror very fast. The mist went away and I never saw it again, but I head voices later and it scared me bad enough to cover my eyes with the covers for a long time when I'd go to bed.

Shortly after this, I moved and never had a problem similar to that since."

It's interesting to note that Brandon witnessed the entity coming and going through a mirror. The presence of a mirror is often noted in various paranormal encounters and hauntings. Mirrors are seen by many belief systems as portals to access other levels of existence. The creature that Brandon saw may fall within the realm of the incubus/succubus as it was obviously intent on attacking the boy's father in an effort to steal energy.

Source: Darkness Radio, November 7, 2016. Transcribed by Jamie L. Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment